New Roles | 06/10/17
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Reporting directly to our Practice Manager, and working closely with our Director and Associate Directors, you will be joining a well-established, successful Melbourne based Architecture and Design firm. Taking a hands-on approach within this position you will have the opportunity to really demonstrate your advanced writing, marketing and publication skills. Your day to day duties will involve:
- Management, design and editing of our organisation’s digital and print matter;
- Managing our brand, both internally and externally;
- Preparing tender and town planning submissions;
- Maintaining our digital presence – the CHT Architects website, social media channels, etc;
- Liaising with clients for marketing, events and fundraisers;
- Coordinating and organising site photography and;
- Compiling and submitting entries for awards.
For more information please email lsl(at)chtarchitects.com.au
Due to a steady flow of new projects, we are on the hunt for passionate and experienced Project Architects and Project Leaders looking to expand their portfolios within a large, design-focused and multidisciplinary firm. Could this be you? With 4-5 years’ experience managing multi-residential, commercial and/or aged care projects under your belt, you are driven by the opportunity to combine your design and leadership skills throughout the project lifecycle. Highly confident and professional, your ability to build long lasting client relationships precedes your reputation. You are also keen to join a collaborative, inclusive firm that does not shy away from hard work but also knows how to celebrate success and have a good time along the way.
If this sounds like you, please forward your cover letter resume to Louise St Leger: LSL(at)chtarchitects.com.au
CHT Architects are constantly on the look out for talented individuals to join our diverse and growing Collingwood-based team. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of CHT’s passionate ensemble, then please get in touch and tell us why you think you’re the right fit for us: